manderson
10-25 02:50 PM
should take 2 weeks
wallpaper lue waffles disease. lue
kate123
11-14 09:07 AM
Do not worry I was in similar situation last year and my ex employer was from NJ.. I Complained to DOL and they made him to pay me...
Regarding the experience letter ... I saw in other forums that you can get experience letter from your colleques or Peers who worked with you...
let me know if you have any questions!!
Regarding the experience letter ... I saw in other forums that you can get experience letter from your colleques or Peers who worked with you...
let me know if you have any questions!!
perm2gc
01-08 03:44 PM
They are in mid-30s and if they apply for residency they will finish at age 35yrs and then post-residency is another couple of years. Does mid 30s age in their favour?
Would like to get more insight on this issue.
Thanks.
Please post what insight you want to know on the issue.The 30's is common age here.so VO will not buy that...
Would like to get more insight on this issue.
Thanks.
Please post what insight you want to know on the issue.The 30's is common age here.so VO will not buy that...
2011 BLUE WAFFLES DISEASE ON MEN
vjone
04-09 05:19 PM
OP has asked a simple question, If you can answer it in simple manner do it. If not do not even respond to it.
If you think you are real smart then act like one instead posting you irrelavant comments here.
If you think you are real smart then act like one instead posting you irrelavant comments here.
more...
snathan
05-17 05:02 PM
I have Master's degree from US and have been with the company for 6yrs. This is the response from my Attorney on porting to EB2 category. My I485 was filed during July 2007. What can i do to be able to file a new PERM LC for porting to EB2 category without affecting my I485 application? Please advise.
Thank you for your email inquiring about filing a new PERM labor certification (PERM LC) application to qualify for the EB-2 preference category. A final determination has been made on whether a new PERM LC can be filed.
Regulations that govern the PERM Labor Certification process do not permit an employer to file a new PERM LC application for the sole purpose of shortening the wait time in immigrant visa preference categories. Company will not file a new PERM LC unless it is clearly required by regulation.
We completed our research and legal analysis. The purpose of the research was to determine whether you can still benefit from your current case, or whether substantial job changes require, by law, a new PERM LC application to be filed on your behalf.
Our final assessment is that while some job changes have occurred, the changes are not substantial in the context of labor certification regulations. Please note that while the group, products and/or daily tasks in your employment may be different, these changes are not substantial from an immigration perspective and do not require a new PERM LC. In addition, portability provisions of the law allow considerable flexibility for job changes when an I-485 Adjustment of Status application has been filed.
This is not an internal policy matter, rather company's compliance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations that govern the PERM LC process.
Your new job duties must be more 50% than the current job...otherwise you can not file for new PERM
Thank you for your email inquiring about filing a new PERM labor certification (PERM LC) application to qualify for the EB-2 preference category. A final determination has been made on whether a new PERM LC can be filed.
Regulations that govern the PERM Labor Certification process do not permit an employer to file a new PERM LC application for the sole purpose of shortening the wait time in immigrant visa preference categories. Company will not file a new PERM LC unless it is clearly required by regulation.
We completed our research and legal analysis. The purpose of the research was to determine whether you can still benefit from your current case, or whether substantial job changes require, by law, a new PERM LC application to be filed on your behalf.
Our final assessment is that while some job changes have occurred, the changes are not substantial in the context of labor certification regulations. Please note that while the group, products and/or daily tasks in your employment may be different, these changes are not substantial from an immigration perspective and do not require a new PERM LC. In addition, portability provisions of the law allow considerable flexibility for job changes when an I-485 Adjustment of Status application has been filed.
This is not an internal policy matter, rather company's compliance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations that govern the PERM LC process.
Your new job duties must be more 50% than the current job...otherwise you can not file for new PERM
gc28262
07-19 08:36 AM
Hi Folks
My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
<> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
<> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
Any insights will help
Ram
Call customer service. Tell them you want to verify that USCIS has the correct address on file for you. They will verify whether the address they have is the current one. If not, ask them to update it.
My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
<> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
<> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
Any insights will help
Ram
Call customer service. Tell them you want to verify that USCIS has the correct address on file for you. They will verify whether the address they have is the current one. If not, ask them to update it.
more...
humsuplou
03-09 12:54 PM
Yes, you can run a business on EAD.
You can own a business on H1-B too. But you cannot work for it . You can invest and have someone manage the operation for you. you can take profits but not work as an employee.
Ok, so one can own but not run a business with H1B, but can own and run with EAD,right?
Thanks!!
You can own a business on H1-B too. But you cannot work for it . You can invest and have someone manage the operation for you. you can take profits but not work as an employee.
Ok, so one can own but not run a business with H1B, but can own and run with EAD,right?
Thanks!!
2010 lue waffles disease in women.
garamchai2go
12-19 08:13 AM
Hi All,
Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).
Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- Amit
My visa:
- I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.
- With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?
My Wife's visa:
- she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?
Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html
Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.
After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.
Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).
Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- Amit
My visa:
- I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.
- With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?
My Wife's visa:
- she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?
Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html
Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.
After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.
more...
SNLive999
06-10 10:51 AM
Thanks Dhun Dhun....bumping it.....
hair Blue Waffle Disease is a
bigtime007
06-26 01:41 PM
It seem like the CIR does not allow working as consultant on H1B. I read through that part, but does not quite understand. Can someone who understands the legislation let me if the bill passed, what is the effective time that we need to stop working?
Is it:
1> The time when bill is signed by Bush?
2> The beginning of the following fisical year?
or
3> You can keep working till the current H1B expires, but cannot renew?
thanks!
Is it:
1> The time when bill is signed by Bush?
2> The beginning of the following fisical year?
or
3> You can keep working till the current H1B expires, but cannot renew?
thanks!
more...
nfinity
03-14 10:41 AM
I just came back from bombay. I did not have an AP. I went to the consulate for stamping. If you are maintaining valid h1b status and have a stamp, there is no issue at all. Just carry your I-485 receipt with you and make sure you mention it at POE.
hot lue waffles disease. lue
mayhemt
04-20 06:33 PM
For all the critiques against this march....
Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.
If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..
With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.
From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..
Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.
Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.
Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.
If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..
With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.
From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..
Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.
Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.
more...
house lue waffles disease cure. lue
godbless
12-14 04:12 PM
Thanks all.
1) While filing AP online it asks if I want to add more filings. I want to add my wife's I-131 as well. Also my wife is a derivative beneficiary of my pending 485. So, my question is should my wife and my AP supporting documents be mailed in the same packet, even though I will
create 2 separate files in the same packet. Please advise. Else, how will they know that my wife's AP renewal is linked to mine.
2) There is a section which asks for the data of Intended departure. In paper based filing i would type unknown at present time. But in e-file, i cant type that in the date field. Can I leave this field and the length of stay blank ?
3) Part 7 Info for me asks only if my trip is for single entry or multiple entry. It does not ask for any supplemental Info. What is this supplemental info people talk about ?
__________________________________________________ _
1. Make 2 sets of documents and send them separately. They would know because you would send a copy of I 485 petition of your wife as well in her packet.
2. You can put some future date in there.
3. It will be multiple entry. You have to write some thing describing the need for this AP.
I hope it helps.
1) While filing AP online it asks if I want to add more filings. I want to add my wife's I-131 as well. Also my wife is a derivative beneficiary of my pending 485. So, my question is should my wife and my AP supporting documents be mailed in the same packet, even though I will
create 2 separate files in the same packet. Please advise. Else, how will they know that my wife's AP renewal is linked to mine.
2) There is a section which asks for the data of Intended departure. In paper based filing i would type unknown at present time. But in e-file, i cant type that in the date field. Can I leave this field and the length of stay blank ?
3) Part 7 Info for me asks only if my trip is for single entry or multiple entry. It does not ask for any supplemental Info. What is this supplemental info people talk about ?
__________________________________________________ _
1. Make 2 sets of documents and send them separately. They would know because you would send a copy of I 485 petition of your wife as well in her packet.
2. You can put some future date in there.
3. It will be multiple entry. You have to write some thing describing the need for this AP.
I hope it helps.
tattoo lue waffles disease
Ryall
09-06 02:14 PM
ps7....hmmm, boy do I need to upgrade. I am still working with ver 5! haha well one of these days Ill drop the cash on it!
Peace
Peace
more...
pictures lue waffles disease. lue
SGP
10-28 11:24 AM
Was the threat or intimidation verbal or do you have any paper trail. This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).
Take the non compete and any paper trail about the termination to an HR attorney ASAP. Also see whether any of your colleagues were impacted and go for a class action.
The threat was verbal, I do not have any paper trail. I know that 2 of the 4 colleagues have already signed the agreement. I do not know about the other 2 as they are the owners close blood relation.
Take the non compete and any paper trail about the termination to an HR attorney ASAP. Also see whether any of your colleagues were impacted and go for a class action.
The threat was verbal, I do not have any paper trail. I know that 2 of the 4 colleagues have already signed the agreement. I do not know about the other 2 as they are the owners close blood relation.
dresses lue waffles diseases images.
walking_dude
12-05 04:53 PM
If I'm not wrong AILF is the litigation arm of AILA, meaning AILF is a subsidiary of AILA. Not an independent org.
AILF is a non-profit organization. You are probably right regarding AILA :)
AILF is a non-profit organization. You are probably right regarding AILA :)
more...
makeup lue waffles diseases images.
visa_reval
04-29 11:42 AM
My correction letter reached NSC on the 28th. I haven't seen any LUDs so far. sekhar123 and sgurram, please post updates as relevant.
girlfriend lue waffles disease. lue
va_labor2002
09-25 03:12 PM
I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.
Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.
I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !
Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.
I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !
hairstyles lue waffles disease wiki.
ImmiLosers
09-30 03:41 PM
If your last FP was more than 15 months ago, then write to local congressman, that usually works.
Congressman for FP, you may want to contact USCIS first. They may not expedite your I-485 but they are good in sending these things...
Congressman for FP, you may want to contact USCIS first. They may not expedite your I-485 but they are good in sending these things...
vikki76
05-24 02:50 PM
Interesting you brought this up. I am alumni of RPI and take great interest in current college activities.Read this in their this month's alumni magazine
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
"For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.
As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
"It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.
"It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."
Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.
karan2004m
12-01 03:46 PM
I have the exact same scenario :(
i don't think anyone would be able to use first EAD filed during July/Aug time frame as I-140 itself will take more than 1 yr.. or longer who knows...money wasted on EAD.
i don't think anyone would be able to use first EAD filed during July/Aug time frame as I-140 itself will take more than 1 yr.. or longer who knows...money wasted on EAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment